Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Laugh, Love & Live… Today!

So I’m finally getting round to blogging…. Starting a blog is something that’s been on my “To Do” list for awhile (I registered this blog name in 2009… how time flies?!)...

A blog seems quite the perfect way to journal events and random thoughts, and maybe channel some of my excess energies. Yet there was always something pressing standing in the way of blogging and on some days, a blog just seemed like too much work… Well, enough time spent mulling over all of that.

My blog Laugh, Love & Live goes ‘live’ today - 1 December 2010. Why the name? I think I wanted to try and capture the qualities I believe can make a difference to every day.  So here’s to my ‘blank canvas’…. We’ll see how it goes!

 

IMG_4580

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...